Current Status: Abandoned
This article was last updated on October 11th of 2020.
An unofficial logo for System III.
"I got contact info for Head IT Man and I will soon contact him about the possibility of employment."
- Charlie Nolan regarding the offer he recived to join the IT Men instead of breaking shit, 08/29/19.
System III was created on May 22nd of 2019 as a Google Drive folder, but the uploading of the files from System II did not occur until May 24th of 2019. It was created on a throwaway gmail, dedicating the 15 gigabytes of free storage towards it. System II was erased after it's files were transfered to the new System III folder. This marks the first time the System folder existed outside of the HS Student Shared. This move took place because the creators of System I & II feared the IT Men would find System II and suspend them again. Not to mention, that if System II was destroyed, the rest of the original System Folder would have been destroyed as well, so System III would have had to start from scratch. The major downside of using System III is that you can't run any programs or applications in it. The only thing that can be opened are images and videos. If you wanted to run something, you would have to download it back onto the school computer, which sort of defeated the purpose of having it off the Student Shared in the first place. While System III was in use, the mission to increase the file's size to what the original System Folder's was continued. The original plan was to move System II to the Willemstan File Service, and create System III there, but the development of a WFS program was taking way longer than expected.
During System III's lifespan, many new files were added to it, most notably the "Spanish II Project". System III reached a total size of 1.15 gigabytes, far surpassing System II. Since the file size of System I is estimated to be as low as a single gigabyte, you could consider System III's goal completed. Here is a list of it's contents:
- A complete "Lord of the Flies" audio-book, copied from the HS Student Shared from some teacher's folder.
- "Windows Sounds", a folder containing all of the windows sound files.
- ".bat", one of the many attempts to create a program that crashes/bricks a school computer.
- The image of Mike X Freeman holding a firearm.
- A gif of Tyler1 flailing his arms.
- That cursed image of Barney holding a little girl towards his crotch area.
- The roblox icon.
- "Angle Delp.jpg", the original Anti-Delp Propaganda.
- "auth.exe", also known as "Novell_Auth" and "Consume II". This was a program that filled up the hard drive of a school computer at a rate of 300 gigabytes a school day.
- "BestOfBenKruger.wav", a sound file of various noises produced by the student Ben Kruger.
- "Bon.zip", an instal for the popular and abandoned adware "Bonzibuddy."
- Breath of the NES Demo
- "Bubbles.scr", the bubbles screensaver from System32.
- "Butterfly on Desktop.Ink", an install for the malware "Butterflies on Desktop".
- "cmd.Ink", the launcher for Command Prompt from System32.
- "contacts.xis", an excel spreadsheet containing contact information of 7 individuals, presumably a list of potential employees, in the form of exact addresses and zip code. It is also possible they are fake people and just used as examples for some class.
- "cool dude.jpg", a corrupted file.
- "creepy1.jpg", a cursed image describing the human/sheep experiments.
- "curiousity.bat", another attempt to create a program that bricks school computers.
- "delpatschool.png", another Anti-Delp Propaganda image.
- The movie "Despicable Me", but it's in Hindi.
- "Dr. Delp.png", an image of Dr. Steven Delp from the Williamston High School Website.
- "ekuubis.exe", an instal for "UOS" an educational video game created and funded by the Estonian Government.
- The entire Bee Movie script in binary, a relic from "A REALLY COOL FOLDER".
- "Escape from HoH SiS.exe", again.
- "everydamntime.png", another Anti-Delp Propaganda.
- "favicon.ico", the icon file for Bonzi Buddy.
- "favicon.png", a png file for the icon file for Bonzi Buddy.
- "force.bat", a simple batch program that opens command prompt rapidly.
- "Fortnite.bat", another attempt of making a program to brick school computers.
- Fun times (WORKING).bat
- Fun times.bat.txt
- "gpedit.msc", this is the Group Policy Editor file for Windows 7. This was an attempt to copy the settings inside it to other computers.
- "hN0TnNU.jpg", the classic Windows background image.
- "image0-3.png", a distorted and mirrored image of President Donald J. Trump.
- "image0.jpg", an image of a Minecraft villager named "Villajah".
- "IMG_2817.JPG", an image of the VHS for "Spanish II Project" by Jim S., Pat W., Meh W., Carla S., and Danielle H.
- "legit bsod - Copy.png", an image made on September 20th, 2018, depicting a Windows blue screen, with the words "MADE BY CHARLIE FOR WILLEMSTAN SEPT 20th 2018 I LOVE MS PAINT"
- life's meaning.ipt
- "scohel delp", another Anti-Delp Propaganda image, this time made in MS Paint.
- Silly Sircle.html
- "skinion.png", an image of a Minion from Despicable Me, but instead of having yellow skin, it has human like skin of a white person.
- "Spanish II Project.mp4", a conversion of the VHS noted earlier into MP4 format.
- An instal for the program Sublime Text.
- System II Info.txt
- The Emoji Movie.mp4
- "the wae.png", an image of an Ugandan Knuckles.
- "weird rubix cube.jpg", an image of a Minecraft grass block.
- "Willemstan Wallpaper.mbp", an image of the Willemstan logo, with the word "Willemstan" written below it. Designed to replace the background on school computers.
- "Willemstan Wallpaper 2.bmp", an image of the Willemstan version of the school wallpaper, but heavily modified to include a circle and a pink hammer and sickle.
System III was in use for the rest of 2018-2019 school year, as well as a part of the first semester of the 2019-2020 school year. It was replaced by System IV when it was finally launched on October 9th of 2019. Despite the transfer, System III still exists in its entirety, but it is no longer used. As a result, you could consider System III a backup of sorts. It is unlikely that System III will ever be deleted, as the importance of having a backup was learned the hard way. However, System III had gained some temporary use in the form of research for the Willemstan Wiki.
This is a picture of the System III folder in Google Drive, showing some of its contents. You should recognize many of the files in this image.